I built my extensive experience as a Master Inspector from working across the country, eastern to western provinces; I acquired solid background in all types of Canadian wood frame construction, I understand buildings and how they perform as standing structures as well as combined systems,
My 3500+ inspections covered all types of properties; Single family homes, Multi-plexes, condominiums, townhouses, modular homes, rural properties, acreages and mobile homes. I’m committed to providing my clients non-biased reports using state of the art reporting software that is very comprehensive and easy to read. Each property is inspected in detail according to the standards and practices outlined by ANIEB (National Association of Building Inspectors and Experts). Passion, honesty and absolute integrity are my way of doing business!
Our support available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Monday-Sunday: 8am to 8pm
WHAT WE DO
My Mission is to perform thorough-high quality building inspections for home buyers and investors using my years of experience, cutting edge technology and tools at very reasonable rates. I provide simple to read through yet comprehensive reports which explain the condition of the property covering all its aspects, I will strive to ensure that each and every customer is given the knowledge required to make an informed decision on their purchase or sale.
Majd Sleiman, Master home Inspector.
We perform a Comprehensive Residential building inspection that includes:
- Roof: roof covering, flashings, skylights, chimneys, roof penetrations, ventilation, guttering
- Attic: roof sheathing, roof framing, insulation, plumbing, chimneys, ventilation, roof penetrations, ducting, electrical wiring
- Interior Living Spaces: entrances, hallways, staircases, bedrooms, dining and living areas, basement, thermostats, heaters, control switches and receptacles, smoke/ CO detectors, doors, windows, floors, walls, ceilings, level/plumb
- Exterior: foundation, siding and trim, attached decks & porches, soffit and fascia, flashing, windows & doors, driveways and entrance walkways, grading around the house
- Property Grounds: driveways, walkways, porches, patios, decks, steps, vegetation, and retaining walls
- Garages: garage interior, windows, heating, electrical, plumbing, and fire ratings where required in walls / doors.
- Electrical: service equipment, wiring, sub panels, light fixtures, ceiling fans, switches & receptacles, gfci breakers
- Heat & A/C:air conditioning and heat pump equipment, electrical supply, air handler and furnace equipment, condenser and evaporator coils, condensate drain, supply and return ducting
- Plumbing: water heater, water supply piping, hose bibs, waste and vent piping, fixtures, toilets, sinks, showers and tubs
- Private water supply/ waste systems: water wells and septic systems/holding tanks
- Fire Places: unit installation / components, air requirements, exhaust , structure for signs of movement / weakness, water/moisture intrusion and damage