What We Do
My Mission is to perform thorough-high quality building inspections for home buyers and investors using my years of experience, cutting edge technology and tools at very reasonable rates.
I provide simple to read through yet comprehensive reports which explain the condition of the property covering all its aspects, I will strive to ensure that each and every customer is given the knowledge required to make an informed decision on their purchase or sale.
Majd Sleiman, Master home Inspector.
We perform a Comprehensive Residential building inspection that includes:
- Roof: roof covering, flashings, skylights, chimneys, roof penetrations, ventilation, guttering
- Attic: roof sheathing, roof framing, insulation, plumbing, chimneys, ventilation, roof penetrations, ducting, electrical wiring
- Interior Living Spaces: entrances, hallways, staircases, bedrooms, dining and living areas, basement, thermostats, heaters, control switches and receptacles, smoke/ CO detectors, doors, windows, floors, walls, ceilings, level/plumb
- Exterior: foundation, siding and trim, attached decks & porches, soffit and fascia, flashing, windows & doors, driveways and entrance walkways, grading around the house
- Property Grounds: driveways, walkways, porches, patios, decks, steps, vegetation, and retaining walls
- Garages: garage interior, windows, heating, electrical, plumbing, and fire ratings where required in walls / doors.
- Electrical: service equipment, wiring, sub panels, light fixtures, ceiling fans, switches & receptacles, gfci breakers
- Heat & A/C:air conditioning and heat pump equipment, electrical supply, air handler and furnace equipment, condenser and evaporator coils, condensate drain, supply and return ducting
- Plumbing: water heater, water supply piping, hose bibs, waste and vent piping, fixtures, toilets, sinks, showers and tubs
- Private water supply/ waste systems: water wells and septic systems/holding tanks
- Fire Places: unit installation / components, air requirements, exhaust , structure for signs of movement / weakness, water/moisture intrusion and damage
Excellent service… Le processus d’inspection a été très clair, et très accueillant pour poser des questions à tout moment. Le rapport d’inspection a été incroyablement détaillé et approfondi- le niveau de détail m’a aidé énormément en termes de priorité et de négociation avec le vendeur. L’inclusion de photographies dans tout m’a été extrêmement utile. Merci encore – J’ai vraiment eu l’impression que j’ai obtenu un service professionnel, une expertise et un service haut de gamme.
Majd has always exceeded expectations during my interaction with him. He has done several inspections and managed a few construction projects. Also, every time I referred him to friends, I received compliments on his expertise and high quality jobs.
I purchased a house a couple of months ago and I was lucky to fall on Majd as my inspector. Majd did an amazing job and he took the time to explain to me every single detail. He was very professional and showed a strong knowledge in the field. I strongly recommendMajd and I thank him for his great service
I worked with Mr. Sleiman in December 2012 for the inspection of our house in Ste-Dorothy, Laval. I can confidently say it was a great experience that helped me make the right decision for the biggest transaction of my life. Having this clarity on what you are buying is the most important part of the process and Mr. Sleiman went above and beyond what expected from him and as granular as possible in verifying every single aspect of the house. The passion he has for his job is clearly identified and I recommend him without any doubts.